UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 Notification : UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has published notification about Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 in ESIC (Employee’s State Insurance Corporation). There is a total of 150 posts. Interested candidates can Apply Online from 16 August 2021, the last date for the Online Application is 02 September 2021.
Direct Link to Apply Online and Download Official Notice PDF available in ‘Useful Important Links’ Part. Each link has been verified and safe, and every link opens only the Official Website and Official Links to Apply Online.
Read information in detail about UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 eg. Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Experience Or Other Eligibilities, Online Application Form Fee, Last Date of Fee, and Application Form Submission, Salary, Job Location and important steps to complete the online application form.
At A Glance
|Advertisement No.||55 /2021|
|Post||Deputy Director in ESIC|
|Total No. of Posts||150|
|Salary (roundabout)||Rs. 56100-177500 per month|
|Online Application Start Date||16 August 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||02 September 2021|
|Application Form Fee Payment Last Date||02 September 2021|
|Admit Card Available||Information available soon|
|Examination Date||Information available soon|
|Merit List / Results Declare||Information available soon|
|Job Location||New Delhi, ESIC|
|Organization||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
Application Form Fee and Age Restrictions
|Online Application Form Fee||General / OBC / EWS : 25 /-|
SC / ST / PH / Female : 0 /-
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment (Debit / credit card/ internet banking / Mobile wallet / UPI)|
|Age Limitations (01 July 2021)||Lower Age Limit : NA|
Upper Age Limit : 35 years
* Age relaxation applicable as per government rules
Details About Vacancies
|Name of Posts||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|Deputy Director in ESIC||150||Graduation degree (any subject)|
03 years of experience
*Please read the notice for details.
|Name of the Post||General / Unreserved||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Deputy Director in ESIC||66||38||15||23||09||150|
Useful Important Links
Write to us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps / Process To Fill Online Application Form
Here candidates can read some basic information about online application process of UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021
These are few important steps for the online application form
- Go to the official website.
- Visit Apply Online section for related post.
- Register yourself with basic details .
- Upload scanned copy of required documents (photograph, signature, certificates etc.)
- Pay application from fee with provided method.
- Review application form carefully.
- Submit online application form.
- Take printout.
- Applicants should read official notification in detail and before applying online.
- Candidates should have valid email id and mobile number for apply online they will receive OTP during applying online.
- Above Provided mobile number and e-mail id will be used for communication for entire duration of recruitment process, so should be active during and till the recruitment get completed.
- Candidates should have their 10th Certificate / Marksheet with them when applying online.
- So there will be no chance of mistakes in filling basic details eg. Name, Parents name, date of birth.
- Keep ready scan copy of the following documents
- Passport size photograph
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg / pdf only.
- Candidates are advised to apply with the beginning date of application form.
- Review application form very carefully before final submission.
- Do not forget to take printout after final submission of application form.
Here candidate can read a short detail about selection process of UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made on the following :
To test the candidate’s understanding of the English language.
- (a) Principles of Human Resource Management.
- (b) Principles of Marketting Managment.
- (c) Principles of Accounting & Financial Managment.
- (d) Right to Information Act.
- (e) Numerical Ability & Logial Reasoning.
- (f) Fundamentals of Computer Application.
- (g) General Science.
- (h) Public Administraion and Development Issues.
- (i) Freedom Movement & Indian Union.
- (j) Current Events of National and International Importance.
Read About Other Latest Jobs
- Madhya Pradesh MP High Court MPHC Stenographer and Assistant Grade 3 Vacancy 2021 Notification PDF, Online Form for 1255 Posts
- Uttarakhand UKPSC Combined State Junior Engineer Service Vacancy 2021 Notification PDF, Online Form for 776 Posts
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India AIC Management Trainee and Hindi Officer Vacancy 2021 Notification PDF, Online Form for 31 Posts
- Rajasthan Home Guard RHG Constable Vacancy 2021 Notification PDF, Online Form for 135 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Medical Officer and Other Various Post Vacancy 2021 Notification PDF, Online Form for 972 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) : UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021
How many posts are there in UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 ?
Ans : 150 posts.
When does the online application start for UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 ?
Ans : 16 August 2021.
What is the last date for application form fee payment and application form submission for UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 ?
Ans : 02 September 2021.
What are the age limits for UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 ?
Ans : Upper Age Limit : 35 years
* Age relaxation applicable as per government rules. Read the information notice for details.
What is the application form fee for UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 ?
Ans : General / OBC / EWS : 25 /-
SC / ST / PH / Female : 0 /-
When the examination will be conducted for UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 ?
Ans : Information available soon.
What is the selection procedure for UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 ?
Ans : Written examination.
What is the salary for UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 ?
Ans : Salary (roundabout) Rs.56100-177500 per month
Best of Luck
Write to us :