Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Recruitment-2020
online Application for Engagement of Apprentice Trainee 2020 for One(1) year Training under Apprenticeship Act -1961.(Click here)
The National Rugby League is Australia’s top-level domestic men’s rugby league club competition. It contains clubs from the original Sydney club Rugby League competition, which had been running continuously Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment-2020
You can get latest updated job information like , sarkari exam,jobs alart,job alert free jobs latest advertisement here jobs alert Note:-Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application for Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment-2020
Apprentice Trainee – 101 posts
Discipline wise NRL Apprentice Vacancy :
- Diploma – 34
- ITI – 27
- LLB – 04
- Hotel Management – 04
- B.Com – 12
- BA/ MA – 02
- B.Sc – 16
- MBA (Mkt) – 02
Educational Qualification :
• Diploma – Diploma in relevant trade from Govt. recognized institution.
• ITI – 10th passed, ITI in relevant trade.
• LLB – Degree in Law with min 40% marks in aggregate.
• Hotel Management – Degree in Hotel Management with min 40% marks in aggregate.
• B.Com – B.Com with Accountancy as a subject with min 40% in aggregate.
• BA/ MA – BA/ MA with Mass Communication as a subject with min 40% in aggregate.
• B.Sc – B.Sc with Chemistry with min 40% in aggregate.
• MBA (Mkt) – MBA with specialization In Marketing Management.
Age Limit as on 10.03.2020 : While minimum age shall be 18, there will be no upper age limit for Apprenticeship Training.
- Reporter vacancies in Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha – Last Date 30th May 2020
- Engineers, Chemist and Manager vacancies in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) – 52 posts – Last Date 30th June 2020
- UKMSSB Recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor – 109 posts – Last Date 8th June 2020
- Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS vacancies in Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – 282 posts – Last Date 31st May 2020
- Block Coordinator and Accountant vacancies in Rural Development Department – Govt. of Jharkhand – Last Date 6th June 2020
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)