The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS purely ADHOC BASIS in various departments of this hospital. In view of outbreak of COVID-19 on temporary arrangement. Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph. Undertaking must be signed by the candidate. Junior Residency (House Job) done previously, If so, period, department name and name of Institution in application format.
JUNIOR RESIDENT (Non-PG) MBBS – 282 posts
Duration of Residency: – 89 Days or extendable up to 31.12.2020 if found suitable.
Salary: – Level 10 of pay Matrix @ Rs. 56100+NPA plus other allowances as Admissible under the rules in central Govt. of India.
Mode of Selection: – The selection will be made through Interview. Interview will be done through video Conferencing. Due to covid-19 Pandemic.
Qualification: – MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
Application should be submitted on Email ID: – firstname.lastname@example.org or through high speed post from 25.05.2020 to 31.05.2020.
- Reporter vacancies in Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha – Last Date 30th May 2020
- Engineers, Chemist and Manager vacancies in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) – 52 posts – Last Date 30th June 2020
- UKMSSB Recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor – 109 posts – Last Date 8th June 2020
- Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS vacancies in Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – 282 posts – Last Date 31st May 2020
- Block Coordinator and Accountant vacancies in Rural Development Department – Govt. of Jharkhand – Last Date 6th June 2020