Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Recruitment 2020 – In pursuance of the requisition made by the Uttarakhand Government, the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board, Dehradun invites application for the 109 vacant posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor and details of which is given below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Professor – 46 posts
- Associate Professor – 61 posts
- Assistant Professor – 02 posts
Educational Qualification : As per latest MCI-TEQ Regulations – Minimum qualifications for teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998 as Amended time to time upto 17 February, 2020.
Age Limit as on 01.07.2019 : 30 to 50 years for Professor, Associate Professor and 30 to 45 years for Assistant Professor.
Last Date of receipt of application : 08.06.2020
For complete advertisement visit : https://ukmssb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Detailed-Advertisement-for-the-Post-of-Professor-Associate-Professor-Assistant-ProfessorUnder-Govt.-Medical-Colleges-of-Uttarakhand.pdf
Also visit : https://ukmssb.org/apply-online/
- Reporter vacancies in Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha – Last Date 30th May 2020
- Engineers, Chemist and Manager vacancies in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) – 52 posts – Last Date 30th June 2020
- UKMSSB Recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor – 109 posts – Last Date 8th June 2020
- Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS vacancies in Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – 282 posts – Last Date 31st May 2020
- Block Coordinator and Accountant vacancies in Rural Development Department – Govt. of Jharkhand – Last Date 6th June 2020